[Web10g-user] [Web10g-dev] Alpha has gone live

rapier rapier at psc.edu
Thu Mar 22 15:43:42 EDT 2012

The external user list is up and actually has been for sometime. We are
all members on it. It's name is web10g-user at web10g.org. Hopefully you'll
get a copy of this message from that list as well. I'm working on
getting the archives linked to the web10g page.

Personally, I have no problem accepting code from outside sources as
long as a) it can be properly vetted by the team b) clearly fits within
the goals of the web10g project and c) isn't encumbered by any license
issues. I don't think A or C will be much of an issue but B might end up
being a problem at times. Other groups and individuals have different
goals. If they aren't in alignment we'll have to reject the submission.