[Web10g-user] Roadmap?

Jon Kåre Hellan jon.kare.hellan at uninett.no
Fri Apr 5 10:15:09 EDT 2013

We have been deploying tools based on web100 for many years. Support is
about to end for the kernels that work with web100, so we'll soon have
to migrate to web10g. Unfortunately, support has already ended for 3.5,
the only kernel which works with the latest version of web10g.

Any idea when there will be a new web10g version?

The current long term 3.x kernels are 3.2 and 3.4. Have you considered
making a web10g version available for either of these?

(I know about the 0.1 and 0.3 versions, but the web10g patches to NDT do
not work with them.)

Regards

Jon

Jon Kåre Hellan, UNINETT AS, Trondheim, Norway