[Web10g-user] O/S and kernel/patch versions

rapier rapier at psc.edu
Wed Aug 21 12:25:52 EDT 2013

Jim,

We can put a 2.6.32 kernel patch set up on the site. Well, to be more
specific, we will put one up on the site. We're doing a couple of tweaks
over the next week to handle some changes and a minor inconsistency
introduced recently. I should point out that this 2.6.32 patchset will
be build against the generic 2.6.32 release so it may take some extra
work to get it to incorporate into one of the many subversions of
2.6.32. Usually these aren't too hard though.

I hope to have the 2.6.32 patch set up early next week. If you don't see
anything soon please ping me and I'll let you know the status.

Chris