[Web10g-user] SndLimTime counters are too small

Matt Mathis mattmathis at google.com
Wed Jan 16 18:32:09 EST 2013

It is supposed to be milliseconds, per RFC4898.

When we changed things between Web100 and RFC4898 we often failed to fork
the description if name didn't change.

Thanks for the feedback,
--MM--

On Wed, Jan 16, 2013 at 2:45 PM, Richard Sanger <rsangerarj at gmail.com>wrote:

> The counters for SndLimTimeRwin & SndLimTimeCwn & SndLimTimeSnd are all
> 32bit unsigned integers however the are storing time in nano seconds, this
> means they overrun in ~4 seconds

Thanks,
--MM--
The best way to predict the future is to create it.  - Alan Kay

Privacy matters!  We know from recent events that people are using our
services to speak in defiance of unjust governments.   We treat privacy and
security as matters of life and death, because for some users, they are.