[Web10g-user] listconns Returns Nothing

Ahmad Showail ashowail at gmail.com
Sun Mar 3 10:20:41 EST 2013

Hi,

I have successfully patched the kernel with web10g. However, when trying to
list all the connections using "istconns" I am getting the following output:

*[xxxxx at m60 web10g-userland-2.0.4]$ listconns
CID      LocalAddr            LocalPort RemAddr              RemPort
-------- -------------------- -------- -------------------- --------*

Although the fact that I am having several connections, listconns did not
show any of them. Also, I have noticed that tcp_estats_nl module is not
used at all.

*[xxxxx at m60 web10g-userland-2.0.4]$ lsmod
Module                  Size  Used by
binfmt_misc            17463  1
tcp_estats_nl          12745  0
.
.
.*

Any thoughts of what might be the problem?

Thanks,
Ahmad