[Web10g-user] patch error for 3.3 kernel

Srikanth Sundaresan srikanth at gatech.edu
Sat Sep 7 00:05:10 EDT 2013

Hello Chris,
Thanks for your response. Based on your advice, I looked at the 3.4 patch; that seems to have solved my issue. 3.3.8 is closer to 3.4 there - it doesn't have the if(copied) line either. Adding it back seems to work.

- Srikanth

ps The updated patch is here: https://github.com/projectbismark/bismark-openwrt-overlay/blob/master/target/linux/generic/patches-3.3/999-estats-nl-0.1-3.3.patch