[Web10g-user] Instrumentation frequency

rapier rapier at psc.edu
Thu Sep 12 12:51:53 EDT 2013

Arvind,

Sorry to take so long to reply. The frequency is controlled by a simple
sleep statement in the main loop. I'll look at changing that to a user
defined parameter in the near future. However, if it's critical you
could change the sleep(1) to usleep(500000) for half second intervals,
etc. and recompile.

I'm out all of next week and I'm working on an annual report right now.
If I can get the time to get a patch file for a user defined sleep
interval I'll post it here. Otherwise I'll get something out the
following week.