[Web10g-user] Error in patching

Andrew K. Adams akadams at psc.edu
Tue Sep 24 09:16:24 EDT 2013

Hi Arvind,

It looks like linux's call to tcp_fastretrans_alert() changed from:

static void tcp_fastretrans_alert(struct sock *sk, int pkts_acked,
                                  int prior_sacked, bool is_dupack,
                                  int flag)

to:

static void tcp_fastretrans_alert(struct sock *sk, int pkts_acked,
                                  int prior_sacked, int prior_packets,
                                  bool is_dupack, int flag)

somewhere in between 3.9.7 and 3.9.8, which is preventing the web10g-0.7-3.9 patch from applying correctly.  I'll see about generating a new patch specifically for 3.9.11 shortly.

Andrew