[Web10g-user] Maximum polling frequency with web10g

Hadrien Hours Hadrien.Hours at eurecom.fr
Mon Feb 24 06:10:56 EST 2014

Hi,

I am not sure whether this is the correct mailing list to ask this
question or not but that's the best I have found.

I am currently using the latest version of web10g on Ubuntu 13.04

I am trying to track the evolution of TCP state by polling tcp stack
parameters every 100 ms. By doing so I have the machine crashing (memory
shortage while my conf on the machine has 4GB)

Reducing to 1s the machine ends up crashing also but after a longer
running time (up to several hours so far).

Does someone already experiment the same problem ? And had found a
solution ?

Thank you very much !

Hadrien