[Web10g-user] CIDs of connections

mojgan ghasemi mojgan.ghasemi at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 13:00:24 EDT 2014

Hi,
Forgive me if this has already been asked!

I have web10G running on a kernel, and I want to perform watch variables on
a connection from its starting point, without missing any information about
it.

If I wait for the connection to get created first, and then use the CID
shown by listconns, I am missing the initial packets and there will be a
delay between monitoring start time and the flow start time. I'm assuming
those information is lost.

How can I ask web10G to monitor a connection "before" its creation, so that
I am sure all of its info is recorded?

Alternatively if this is not possible, how can I ask web10G to monitor
*"all"* the connections, so that I am certain the watchvars will capture
the flow's initial stats?

Thanks,
Mojgan Ghasemi