[Web10g-user] CIDs of connections

rapier rapier at psc.edu
Thu Jul 10 13:14:31 EDT 2014

Hi Mojgan,

If you are using the 2.0.8 version of the estats userland there is a
tools in util/C called web10g-logger which will monitor all connections
every N milliseconds (default is 1000). Essentially it is a mash-up of
listconn and readvars. I should point out that web10g doesn't actually
lose information from a connection. From the moment the connection is
established the instrument set is collecting data. For example -
watchvars will give you the cumulative data for each metric since the
inception of the connection regardless of when you run watchvars.

Chris Rapier