[Web10g-user] CIDs of connections

mojgan ghasemi mojgan.ghasemi at gmail.com
Thu Jul 10 13:39:20 EDT 2014

Hi Chris,

Thanks for your response.

Unfortunately I use the 2.0.7 version. Does the logger from 2.0.8 have any
dependencies to the newer version that doesn't let it be run on the older
version?

Also, to be clear about your point that information is not lost, can I
assume that web10G collects every statistics for every flow, and the
interface just presents that data, but doesn't change what flows are being
monitored or what stats are being collected?

Thanks
Mojgan Ghasemi