[Web10g-user] Maximum polling frequency with web10g

rapier rapier at psc.edu
Tue Mar 11 12:25:25 EDT 2014

I'd like to apologize for the delay on this. Since you aren't subscribed
to the list this ended up being held by our mailing list software. I've
been swamped with grant writing work and getting web10g finalized.

Could you tell me a bit more about the parameters of your experiment?
How long is the tcp flow running? At what point do you run out of
memory? Are there any error messages that you are seeing on crash? Which
version of the kernel patch set and userland are you using?

Let me know and we'll look into this. If you have specific code that you
are using to run this experiment it would you mind sending it to me so I
can try to recreate the problems?

Chris Rapier