[Web10g-user] Maximum polling frequency with web10g

Hadrien Hours hadrien.hours at eurecom.fr
Mon Mar 17 11:59:23 EDT 2014

Good afternoon,

Sorry for the late answer. I did not install web10G myself but the
person who did it gave me the following informations:

" I have used Ubuntu 13.04 which comes with Kernel 3.8.
1) this is the link for the kernel
https://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/kernel/v3.x/linux-3.8.tar.gz

2) this is the link for the appropriate version of web10g
http://web10g.org/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=65&func=fileinfo&id=63

Please read the help file attached to install the kernel patch and then
follow the install instruction in web10g package to install libmnl and
eventually WEb10g. "

I do not know if this should help finding the errors I have

My script is using listcnxs cmd and poll it every 100 ms. A sequence of
bash cmds is then launched to format the result of this cmd and check
the state of the cnxs. When the connection is detected as finished (one
of the final state of TCP) the formatted logs are uploaded to a remote
database.

Please keep me updates if you have some news !

Thank you very much

Hadrien