[Web10g-user] NetDev 0.1 Conference and TCP Stack Metrics BoF

rapier rapier at psc.edu
Thu Jan 29 12:55:39 EST 2015

 From February 14th through the 17th the Linux networking developer
community will be meeting in Ottawa Canada to discuss the future
direction of Linux Networking. https://www.netdev01.org/

I've been invited to lead a BoF discussion about TCP stack
instrumentation. https://www.netdev01.org/sessions/17

If you have been thinking about attending please join me at this BoF and
discuss your needs, insights, use cases, and requirements for TCP stack
instrumentation. I'm also looking for people who would specifically like
to be part of the agenda and possibly make a brief presentation. If you
are, or anyone you know is, interested in attending this BoF please let
me know directly.

Thanks

Chris Rapier
PI Web10G Project