[Web10g-user] centos7 kernel compile

Craig Tomkow craig.tomkow at bc.net
Fri Oct 19 20:32:00 EDT 2018

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the info.

Next week I will look into the kis-0.13-4.18 tag as well as the updated centos7 repo.

Craig.

On Oct 19, 2018 1:51 PM, rapier <rapier at psc.edu> wrote:
And I just updated the centos7-web10g repo to 3.10.693-21

This also includes an important bug fix. The build process would be like
for any other kernel.

get the repo
make menuconfig
enable TCP Extended Statistics MIB